Monday, September 15, 2008

First Blog

I don't really know how to blog but my aunt talked me into making one kinda. I have 3 younger brothers; Skyler (12) Rick (12) and Walker (9). I adore all of my brothers but sometimes I really wish I had a sister. :-( I go to Kearns High and I love it there. I work at Subway and can't wait until I find some where else to work. But for right now it's ok. I love clothes and jewlery and going shopping. My mom is Stacy and she is 34. We have are differences alot of the times but we still get along.
I don't know what else to say but I will catch you all laterz!

3 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

Hey Beanie looks cute so far I will teach you how to link mine to yours when you come over to get walker.

Jami said...

How cute you are. I am so glad you started a blog. (good job Shelly) Now if we can just get the rest of the family do start one it would be so much fun.

Kristen said...

Welcome to blogger land, it is so nice to use as your journaling. I am so glad you decided to do this!