Monday, March 23, 2009

New Crush!

omg i have so much boy drama right now it's not even funny. :-( anyways long story short i found out that pate never really liked me...well he only liked me as a friend but he was playing me the whole time. so now me and him hardly ever talk now but i'm going out with his cousin named Nano. which i know sounds weird and dumb at the same time but pate's mom hooked me and Nano up so that I could get my mind off of Pate. Well now it's just drama cuz it turns out that me and nano really like each other and nobody wants us together. well most of his family wants us to be together but pate's mom and my mom are WAY mad about it. But it's really weird becuz i never thought that I would like nano. But I like him ALOT ALOT ALOT.!!! ugh it's crazy...anyway i got to go for now but i'll update later. love ya peace out

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Why don't they want you together?

Michelle Jensen said...

Go with your heart and do whatever the hell makes you happy.. Thatn all that matters is your life and happiness. you have a good head on your shoulders and you always end up doing what is right so don't let any one run your life for you...

Unknown said...

Strange that Pate's mom set you up and now she doesn't want you together? Ug...weird. I agree with Chelle. Follow your heart.