Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it Snow!!

THE SNOW IS FINALLY HERE!! It snowed all day yesterday and it's freezing!! But it's way pretty outside. Anways I hope that the snow season doesn't last forever like last year. I want the snow to be gone and melted by the middle of February. Last year it still snowed in like March. Uggh. Anyways...I remember when I was in like elementary school and at recess we would build snowmen and then the older kids would go out and ruin them. Or there was this one time when a bunch of kids in my class made this HUGE snowball and we rolled it forever. It took like 10 of us to push it!! Man I wish I could go back to elementary...well kinda...haha!

2 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

It liked snowed until June this year so I'm ok if it doesn't stay Love you beany

Unknown said...

Trina, my LOVE! We are reconnected again! I love you sweet girl. :)