Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What does the word "LOVE" mean????

oK so yesterday (tuesday) I took Pate to work and before he went to work we both went to Wal-Mart to see his mom and my mom. Well we had so much fun and we laughed and talked and it was just so great and special. Well then when we got to his work parking lot and I was getting ready to drop him off by the door before he got out of my car he said "thanks I will call you later." So then I smiled and said "ok have a good night at work" Then he gave me a hug and said " I love you!" OMG I was so shocked and I didn't know what to think of it because I don't know how he meant it and...I'm so confused. :-S Ahh he probably thinks I'm the biggest idiot ever. Anyways I need help to understand this cuz I like him alot and I know he obviously likes me because he has told me. Hehe ;-) Anyways I gotta go! Love ya!!

1 comment:

Michelle Jensen said...

As far as what that means it depends on how seriously he takes that word. You should ask him so you know for sure if he meant it or just love you as a friend.