Wednesday, December 17, 2008

OH SNAP!! I almost fell!!

With the snow falling everywhere and it being so cold outside there is so much ice!!! aHHH it's crazy!! Well I was at Pate's house before I took him to work yesterday and I was walking down their front porch stairs and slipped and almost fell on my butt!! I started cracking up laughing and he was like "are you serious? there should be salt on that!" So I was still laughing and I said "yeah who's house is this??" HAHAHAHA it was so funny. Well then when we were at Wal-Mart we were outside with his mom and he pretended like he was going to slip and fall and he said "mom I will fall and Wal-Mart will have to give me all their money." And so then I said "oh yea I almost fell at your house and I was invited so I should sue you!" and his mom laughed her butt off and said "you don't want to sue his broke ass! You wouldn't get much!" So then Pate said to me "well if you sue me then that means that you won't love me anymore." and he frowned. OMG it was so cute you just had to be there. HAHA Anyways be careful this holiday season and try not to slip and fall...especially in front of cute boys ;-)

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy New Year from our family to yours. Tell your mom Marcus and Anna said hello!