Sunday, January 4, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Well Christmas was good and New Years was even better. I'm happy that I'm here and alive and living a good life...most of the time. Anyways New Years Eve was absolutely wonderful! I went shopping, ate dinner and rang in the New Year with my grandparents and my aunt Jill, Luinda, Jason, Chad, and all of their kids. It was so much fun. But to top it all off I had the perfect ending to a new year when I got to see Pate! I didn't get a new years kiss :-( but I got a hug which was good enough. Haha. It was a good night. Although I really wish that my 2 week vacation from school didn't go by so fast but oh well that's life.



For the New Year I only want a few things to happen. I want to graduate, I want my mom to be happy, I want my brothers to be happy, I want all of my family including cuzins aunts and uncles to be happy and healthy. But most of all I want to start my own life. It probably won't happen until next year but I want to start a life of my own. And last but not least I hope this year is drama free! A little drama is ok...I just don't want to be sad most of this year...I want to be happy and enjoy life. I hope everyone had good a good holiday season and I hope this next year is a better one! :-) Love ya!

1 comment:

Michelle Jensen said...

I am so excited for you to graduate and start your own life also!! Nobody deserves it more than you do Trina!!! I am so excited for you to get to go to New York that will be one of the best experiences of your life what a way to begin it with!!!