Friday, January 30, 2009

Fun in my Fashion Class

Ok I have to tell u all a really funny story. Today in my fashion class we were making hats. We have a straw hat and a felt had that we are making. Well u have to steam iron the felt hat to fit your head cuz when we got the basic hat form they are way huge and you need to make it fit your head. Well me and my friend that's in my class was ironing my felt hat and I had the iron and I kept pressing the steam button and it kept shooting water out at her. Haha lol...we both didn't notice it the first couple of times but then like the third time she screamed " Ahh the stupid iron keeps squirting me!" So then I said "oh i'm sorry i didn't notice." Well then she was trying to help me iron out all of the creases and bumps and her hand was in the way and I accidentally pushed the steam button too fast. So then she started yelling at me and she said " ok watch it there with the steam" Haha it was so funny cuz we were both talking and not even paying attention. It was great you should've been there. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl, I love that you are having so much fun in school...these are the days to remember, have fun with, and enjoy! I miss you. Can't wait to see your hat all finished!