Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a Cutie!

OMG Pate is such a little cutie and so is his mom. I just love their family...lol. Ok on Friday he called me after I was out of school and I went to go see him for like 5 minutes. Well he had a wedding to go to on Saturday for like his aunt or cousin or someone in his family and he was standing in the line...well we were talkinga and he told me that he thought he was going to stand by me in the line...haha i wish...anyways. So then I was texting his mom after I left and I was asking her what I should get him for Valentines Day. Well she said that she would go with me. But it was so funny cuz on Friday he was looking SO FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously u all should have seen him. He was wearing a orange long sleeve shirt, and he had a Marbury/Starbury jersey over it that was white and orange. Then he was wearing a dark dark pair of blue jeans and white tennis shoes...i think they were addidas. And his hair was done all nice. OMG OMG I almost had a heart attack!!!!!! :-) haha...well then while I was texting his mom I asked if she dressed him...cuz she picks out his clothes and yea..and she said "YEA" so then I texted her back and told her that he looked so fine that I almost had to rape him...haha haha haha haha haha haha lol! she just laughed. But yea that's my story for now. I will write more later...peace out!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He sounds divine. Wish we could see a picture of him, maybe you can text me one. :)