Monday, February 9, 2009

FAMILY DINNER

oK so me and Pate didn't end up going out on Saturday night but on Sunday he came with me to my family dinner. It was so much fun...he said "he likes my family and they are really fun." I have to admit tho....I was kinda scared at first to take him becuz I thought that my family would give him a hard time and I thought that they would tease him. But surprisingly none of that happened. We ate dinner and my little cousin taught a lesson about faith. Then we played my grandparent's wii for like a half hour. He had so much fun. I was really glad that he went! The only bad thing is that now everyone keeps asking when the wedding is. :-( I should've known that the teasing would start sooner or later. LOL...it's ok I guess...not really but whatever.. haha. Anyways peace out for now! love ya

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I promise that I will not ask you when the wedding is, instead I am going to ask you "Where are you putting your college applications in?" or "What are you going to major in?" Love you!

Michelle Jensen said...

Hey I didn't ask you when the wedding is going to be!! I really liked him though he was fun trying to teach him to bowl on the wii he cracks me up . You two are so cute together though

Unknown said...

Sounds like so much fun...always stressful to meet the fam.