Thursday, February 26, 2009

Working Too Much!!!

:-( omg my bestest friends got into a car crash on Monday afternoon. Kelsy and Honey Girl. I love them both so much and I was so sad when I found out. Well Kelsy was suppose to work 4-10 and I was going to work 5-8:30 and Stephanie was suppose to work 4-10. Well on her way to work Kelsy was in the left turn lane in the middle of the intersection and the light turned yellow and she saw a Suburban coming and thought that it was going to stop so she started to turn...but the truck unfortuanately didn't stop. So they crashed. Kelsy is ok but Honey Girl has a broken pelvis and she had to have surgery. :-( :-( :-( and she has broken ribs. But luckily she will be ok. I can't waitto go see her. I want to see her right now but I can't because she is still in ICU.
:-( I miss her and I feel bad because she is a senior at Hunter. She just has to be part of 09 so fine!! :-( Get well soon Honey Girl!!! Poor Kelsy is feeling like total crap because the lady that was in the suburban was 9 months pregnant and she lost the baby. So Kelsy is physically ok..but emotionally she is having a hard time. Me and my friend Stephanie, we both love Kelsy and Honey Girl so much. We made a card that was in the shape of pants for Kelsy because the day of her accident she was wearing her favorite jeans and she said that they got ripped. So we made her a big card that is in the shape of skinny jeans. I hope that she likes it! She feels so horrible about what happened and she blames herself so much. I wish there was something else that I could do for her. :-( I really want to go see Honey Girl. I know that she is ok but I need to see her so that I know for sure. :-( Anyways so because Honey Girl is in the hospital and won't be able to walk for a while, and Kelsy isn't ready to come back to work yet I've been working so much this week. My check will be nice because it will have over time! :-) yay yay, but I would much rather have Honey Girl and Kelsy working than a nice pay check. :-( Get well soon girls!





OK and now to update on Pate. Well things are ok between us. Sometimes I go to have dinner with him at work but this week I've barely seen him cuz I've been working so much lately. :-( but hopefully tonight I will be done cleaning my grandparents house in time to go have dinner with him. Hopefully! He is still a cutie. It's so funny because my really good friend Stephanie teases him sometimes. Like last night we went to Wal-Mart after work to get the stuff to make Kelsy's card and we saw him and Steph told him that I was her girlfriend and he got a little mad. It was so funny! hahahaha. She told him that I love her more than I love him...omg you should have seen his face. hahahahahahahahahahahhahhaha you should have been there. But it's kinda true...lol...! Anyways Peace out for now I have to go get my bros from school. Love ya all!

2 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

That is soo sad I hope they are both okay. That sucks to have to live with the fact that your friend got hurt and that a baby died. Poor thing.

Unknown said...

This is totally sad. Sad for your friend and everyone involved...dood I wish more people would SLOW down when the light is yellow and night speed up like the Suburban mom did...sounds like it was just an accident. How terrible. I will pray for your friend.