Monday, February 16, 2009

VALENTINES DAY!!

OH SNAP...This year was my bestest valentines day ever!!!!!!!!!!!! well at least so far. ok so on Friday night after I got off of work I went home and showered and got all cute to go decorate Pate's room for Valentines day. I didn't know what to get him so I decided to give him a heart attack! I cut out so many hearts and put them all the walls in his room. His little brothers and sisters helped me. It was so cute!! Then I bought like 4 little bags of heart confetti and we threw it all over his room. Then I gave him a stuffed animal dolphin and me and him got matching bracelets. They are wood beads and I got them because he always wears jewelry like that. Then I got this streamer stuff and put it going from the top of his doorway to the floor. His room turned out so cute! and I was way happy that he liked it!!! :-) Then we were hanging out at his house for a little bit. Then on Saturday morning he came to my house and brought me red roses and a white bear that has a red heart and it says be my valentine! AWW it's so cute. :-) :-] But yea I really had a fantastic Valentines this year. Haha. I hope everyone else had a good valentines day too. Well I got to peace out! love ya!

No comments: