Tuesday, January 27, 2009

UPDATE!

Dang I have been so lazy with this thing...lol...anyways me and Pate are cool I guess. This past week at school there was a shooting across the street in one of the neighborhoods by the school. It's kinda scary because there are so many rumors going around now about fights and other stupid things. I wish that all of the rumors would just stop and we could just find out the REAL truth about everything. Long story short for all of you who didn't hear or know...there was a fight between a hispanic and a tongan. They were going to fight each other so they went across the street to fight so that they weren't on school campus. Well the Tongan kid (ricky) shot a gun and the hispanic guy (estaban) died. How sad :-( well now at school and everywhere else there are rumors around that the hispanics are going to shoot any polynesian that they see, no matter if they are tongan, samoan, it doesn't matter. It's kinda scary but luckily my school is surrounded by police, and there haven't been any more shootings or fights...at least that I know of. The news and kids at school keep spreading rumors and it's making me so mad cuz I just want things to be back to normal. I know they won't be but we at least should know what is true and what are lies that people are spreading. I gotta run to make dinner so I will update more later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about you since I saw this story on the news. Really, isn't the whole fighting thing stupid and silly? It doesn't matter where we are from, why can't we all just get along? If you ever need anything, I am just down the street from you guys...e-mail me and I'll give you my number. Love you! kimsueellen[at]hotmail[dot]com