Monday, January 12, 2009

WHY WON'T THIS CRUSH GO AWAY?!?

Ok so me and Pate didn't go to a movie on Saturday. We just went to lunch at Panda Express. Which was good cuz I love that place. We didn't get to hang out for very long cuz he had singing practice at 1. But it was fun anyway. We talked for a little while and he told me stories about his little brothers and sisters. OMG they are so cute. When I went to pick him up for our date on Saturday one of his sisters told him that he needed his mom there to do his hair cuz he didn't know how to make it look good. HAHA HAHAHA! it was so funny. Anyways after we went to lunch we went to wal-mart to see my mom. It was a good hang out...i guess it really wasn't a date. but yea. I was kinda depressed and sad after I took him home though becuz usually he will hold my hand or put his arm around me but he didn't at all on Saturday. It was kinda weird. :-[ oh well I like him alot but right now I'm cool with just friends. Today he asked me if I would take him to work cuz he needed a ride so I told him yea I would take him and on the way to take him to work he was asking me about school and graduation and he asked if I was going to go to college and all of these other questions about school. It was kinda cute cuz in Tonga, school isn't really important so he never really went to school and he told me how next year he is going to get his GED and he said how he wishes that he could've grown up in America or at least went to school. :-) He's really cute. But anyways I gotta go my brothers are fighting. Peace out!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope you do go to college so you can become whatever you want and be happy and have a fabulous life!

Lynda said...

Never be in a hurry, you deserve the best as you are the best! I love you! Cookie Lips