Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! continued...

OMG I can't beleive that I left out a few things that I am thankful for. What a bad person I am :-( I'm thankful for my annoying little brothers because they make me crazy but everyday I love them more and more. Oh and I'm thankful and so very grateful for Pate. He makes me smile and he makes me feel good about myself. Thank you Pate. He is a good FRIEND! And only a FRIEND for right now. :-) He is so cute and funny. Haha. Umm I think that's all I was going to write. Oh yeah and I'm thankful for my millions of cousins because they are all unique and fun. They are loud but I love all of them. I would be so bored at Sunday dinner without them all. Especailly Jessika, Lexi, Kylee, Baylee, and CC. They are all so cute and fun. I wish they were my sisters. :-( :-) Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Jensen said...

I'm so glad you are thankful for my 3 beautiful daughters. They are thankful for you too trina