Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! I just wanted to tell everyone what I am thankful for. I'm VERY thankful for everyone in my family because without them I have no idea where I would be in my life right now. I appreciate everything that every one in my family does for me. My aunt Jami lets me eat lunch with her every day at school. And thank you so much Shelly for getting Walker from school every Monday and Tuesday. I'm so VERY VERY VERY grateful for my grandparents because they are always there for me and they support everything I do. I'm thankful for my mom for all that she does to make sure that we have somewhere safe to sleep each night and food on the table. I know it's not always easy for her but she does it anyway. I'm thankful for all of my friends. Especially Honey Girl and Stephanie. Those two crack me up all the time at work. I love them!!! And I'm especailly thankful for Ms. Lia Sophia. She is the bestest and cutest lady in the world. I'm grateful for my dad, even though I have a hard time with him at times...I still love him. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving day and eat ALOT of Turkey. I love you all.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

You are so cute and I love you to, thank you for including me in your family. I really love all of you
guys as well!!!