Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'M SICK!! (cough cough)

I have some HORRIBLE news. I'm sick and I don't know what will cure me!! I have tried everything from cough drops, nyquil, dayquil, robitussen, and many other drugs and medicines. Sadly I went to the doctors office and I have come to the conclusion that I have come down with a nasty disease that you can't get rid of until you graduate High School. My nasty disease is called SENIORITIS!!!!!!! I'm just not quite sure how to get rid of this but luckily it hasn't really affected my skool work. I had like a D- in math and then I luckily got it up in time before the end of the term and now have a B in that class... I think...I really hope so. Anyway I got to get my brothers settled down and get them ready for bed and skool tomorrow. Bye

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I remember getting "sick" when I was a senior as well, funny how that happens. I recall that leaving during 7th period and going to Arctic Circle with my friend Anna was a good temporary cure. :0)

Michelle Jensen said...

You crack me up. Senioritis my Ass YOu will get over it soon love you cutie