Sunday, November 16, 2008

I KNOW THIS CRUSH AIN'T GOIN AWAY!! pt.2

OH MAN...ok remember how I was saying I was going to maybe hang out with Pate?? oK well last night I went to his house to chillax and they were having a party (as always on saturday nights at that house) but I went over there and I had so much fun!!! His mom gave me this necklace though and it's like the wood beads like everyone in Tonga wears. I guess I'm special cuz I got it. But it's driving me crazy cuz they didn't tell me what the necklace stands for or means. They just said that it means I'm special to their family. :-) :-) :-) AHH I'm so happy. Lol...Well then they kicked everyone out of their house and so the only people left over there was me, Pate and his mom and dad. So we talked for a little while and then I told them that I had to go home to go to bed cuz I had to work in the morning. :-( I didn't want to leave. :-( It's so much fun when I'm with him. Hahaha... Pate is so funny.... we were dancing and he was being so silly... his aunt looked over at him and said "Pate quit you look so ugly!! You need to never do that again!" HAHAHA it was SO funny!! Anyways I got to go cook dinner so Peace oUt!!!

No comments: