Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Ok so today I woke up at 3 a.m. to go see all of the excitement that Black Friday has to offer. I went with one of my good friends that I work with and OMG it was CRAZY!! AGGh there were so many people and everyone was mean and pushy. But we had so much fun. After that I went to a movie with my gma, gpa, and some aunts and uncles. We saw 4 Christmases. and it is so hilarious!! You all need to see it if you haven't already. Haha you will laugh the whole time. I was hoping that Pate would have gone but he worked until 5 this morning and had to be back to work at 4 p.m. but we will probably be hanging out on Sunday. Hopefully. Anyways today has been very long and tiring and I spent WAY too much money. Now I am broke. Lets hope gas goes down to like $1.50 and then I will be ok on gas. Haha. jk. Anyways I'm tired and don't know what else to write. Peace out...

No comments: