Saturday, November 15, 2008

I KNOW THIS CRUSH AIN'T GOIN AWAY!!

oK so me and Pate (that's his name) have been hanging out lately. HE IS SO FINE!!!!! :-) and he is so sweet. Ok so we hung out last sunday for a little bit and he kissed me. I was so happpy!!! ;-) I just wanted to scream. Well then last night I went over to his house when he got off of work at 1 a.m. and we talked and danced. OMG it was great fun. But then sadly I had to go home :-( :-( :-( He is so nice and cute. I wish you all could meet him. But for now we are just friends but hopefully things will look brighter in the future. His mom already included me into their family which is really hard to get approval from his mom. I'm just so happy right now. !!!! Well I got to peace out for now and get ready for work. Maybe I will have another update tomorrow ;-) Peace out!!!

1 comment:

Michelle Jensen said...

Your mom actually let you go out at 1:00 am Man my mom never let me do that. Be careful my little trinie love you